Included in the box:
1 x wall shelf
2 x wall brackets
Nuts & bolts
Shelf: 600mm long x 300mm deep x 40mm high
Bracket: 190mm high
1.2mm 430 Grade stainless steel – very sturdy
Stainless steel wall brackets
Supplied flat pack – simple assembly required
Box Size: 645 x 345 x 100mm high
Brayco Stainless Steel is made from 95% recycled materials.
What is the load capacity of your wall shelves?
If attached properly to the wall, the short answer is A LOT of weight.
However, the exact weight rating of each wall shelf depends primarily on the following factors –
• How it is attached to a wall (e.g., the type/size of screws, bolts and/or wall plugs)
• The type of wall you are fixing the shelf to – plasterboard, concrete, single or double wall, etc.
A shelf mounted to something solid (like wall studs or masonry block) will maintain a much higher weight capacity than a shelf fixed to Gyprock, for example.
Please Note: Longer wall shelves have a middle bracket for extra strength, please ensure you fit these.
Delivery made easy
We deliver coast-to-coast around Australia from our warehouses in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Melbourne, Tasmania, Sydney and Adelaide.
What if my goods are damaged?
We take great care to ensure all goods are packed appropriately for safe travel, however damages can occur in transit. Please inspect goods thoroughly. Should goods arrive damaged, do not sign for or accept the delivery. Please report any damage to us immediately. Call 1300 272 926
Can I cancel or return my order?
At Brayco we understand that after purchasing you may realise the item doesn’t fit and you require a refund or exchange.
We will happily take an item back if it is in original condition and has all its packaging. If it is damaged, then we’ll have to have a chat.
Please call one of our friendly service team on 1300 272 926 within 7 days of purchase to discuss your return.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Click here to download and view our latest Brayco Catalogue, in PDF format.
Click here to download and view our Stainless Steel Cleaning Methods and Recommendations Guide, in PDF format.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Phone your local branch on 1300 272 926
- For a Live chat open the Got Questions? window on the bottom right of your screen
- Send us an Email