This online merchant is located in Australia.
Yes, we do collect information on this website. See below for the full legalese on this. But the short policy is:
We only collect your information in order to fulfil our service to you as efficiently as possible.
We do NOT share or sell your information to other businesses . . . ever . . .
But we may contact you from time to time with new products from us that may interest you. You can opt out any- time.
What Personal Information Do we collect?
1. When you register and use this site:
- You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details and possibly credit card or other pay- ment details. We will use this data to conduct our business as an online provider of goods.
- In addition we may gather other information about your use of the website.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) to register you with our website and to manage any account you hold with us
(b) to administer our website services;
(c) to give to companies and organisations whose products we may provide to you, e.g. couriers
(d) to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment.
(e) to analyse and profile your shopping preferences e.g. (market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products and services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme.
(f) we may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products and/or services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
(g) we may keep you informed of such products and services which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
- Or Otherwise
3.Brayco does not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use the Brayco website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Disclosure of Your Information
5. We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
6. Brayco will not disclose information about you unless the disclosure is required or authorised by law, you have consented to our disclosing the information about you, or for another purpose (related to the primary purpose of collecting that informa- tion) that you would reasonably expect.
7. We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about other services offered by us. However, the only information that you must provide is your name and payment details (where applicable). If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please send us an email and we will respect your request.
8. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, incomplete or out of date, please contact us.
9. If you want to be removed from our database and or mailing list, please send an email to [email protected] . In addi- tion, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can un-subscribe.
Changes to Policy
10. We may amend and update this policy from time to time. Any changes in the future will be posted on this page.