Premium Shelving 925 x 355mm x 1700mm high
Modular shelves made from high strength plastic and aluminium, this shelving is resistant to rust and mould – load capacity up to 300kg!
Fits any space. Create straight, L or U shape configurations.
Mix and match sizes and depths to suit your space. Quick assembly.
Configurations can be hard to work out online, we have tried to explain as fully as possible.
Please give us a call and we can help. 1300 272 926
Included in the box:
4 x upright posts
4 x cross bars
4 x shelves
4 x adjustable feet
925mm long x 355mm deep x 1700mm high
• Perfect for wet areas. Made from a combination of plastic and aluminium, making these shelves rust and mould resistant
• Patented locking system that ensures the unit carries the weight required in any kitchen
• Quick and easy to assemble. All components snap together with ease
• All slats are easy to remove. Wipe clean spills or just pull out and wash in the sink or dishwasher
• Each shelf is fully height adjustable
• No corner posts for L or U configurations – easy access to items
• Limited 10 year warranty
• Heavy duty aluminium rails and posts
• Plastic shelves
• Feet adjust up to 30mm
• Suitable for temperatures from -38ºC to 88ºC
• Add on bays, with connections packs
Load capacity varies depending on how the units are configured.
• For a 925mm shelf unit in a linear configuration (single unit or connected to extra bays in a single line) load capacity is 300kg per shelf.
• For 925mm shelf unit in an angular configuration (L or U shape) load capacity is 200kg per shelf.
• Shelving with wheels: 50kg per shelf
NB: Load must be evenly spaced on the shelf.
Confused – please call and we can help.
Brayco Global Limited 10 Year Warranty
Brayco warrants to the original purchaser that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years from date of purchase.
The Brayco limited 10 year warranty does not apply to customer damage, alteration, overload, incorrect installation, improper cleaning, misuse, accident or routine wear.