Stainless Trolley for medical and dentist surgerys, hospitals, schools, food preparation areas and
many other useful applications, 762 x 762 x 900mm high.
Food grade 304 stainless bench top, with stainless undershelf, castors and single drawer.
Included in the box:
1 x bench top
1 x undershelf
4 x legs
4 x lockable castors
1 x allen key & screws
1 x set of assembly instructions
1 x drawer unit
1 x set of rails and attachments. 3 rails, 4 rail attachments
762mm long x 762mm deep x 900mm high
1.2mm Food grade 304 stainless steel bench top
2.5mm Stainless undershelf, height adjustable
38mm Diameter stainless legs
Supplied Flat Pack Ready For Assembly
Trolleys are supplied flat pack for ease-of-handling and to lower freight costs.
Simply attach your legs, rail & undershelf to the bench top. It takes about 15 minutes to erect a bench. We recommend the use of a friend, passing stranger or friendly looking co-worker.
Gross Weight: 47kg
Bench top: 180kg
Brayco Stainless Steel is made from 95% recycled materials.
We recommend you upgrade your stainless legs to High Grade Stainless Steel Legs if your trolley will be used in very wet, extremely salty or chemical conditions, or if your trolley will be used outside.
This trolley is supplied with a stainless shelf, stainless legs and height adjustable rails.
You have the option to upgrade or add an extra undershelf.
- Add an extra Stainless steel undershelf.
- Fix your bench to your floor with screw down feet with stainless legs.
- Use screw down feet with high grade stainless legs for extremely salty or chemical conditions.
- High grade stainless legs with castors for extremely salty or chemical conditions.
Not the right size for you? Give us a call and we can discuss sizes.
Change your single drawer to 2 Lockable Drawers
A choice of either a set two deep drawers or one deep and one shallow drawer. View Lockable Drawers.
Delivery made easy
We deliver coast-to-coast around Australia from our warehouses in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Melbourne, Tasmania, Sydney and Adelaide.
What if my goods are damaged?
We take great care to ensure all goods are packed appropriately for safe travel, however damages can occur in transit. Please inspect goods thoroughly. Should goods arrive damaged, do not sign for or accept the delivery. Please report any damage to us immediately. Call 1300 272 926
Can I cancel or return my order?
At Brayco we understand that after purchasing you may realise the item doesn’t fit and you require a refund or exchange.
We will happily take an item back if it is in original condition and has all its packaging. If it is damaged, then we’ll have to have a chat.
Please call one of our friendly service team on 1300 272 926 within 7 days of purchase to discuss your return.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Click here to download and view our latest Brayco Catalogue, in PDF format.
Click here to download and view our Stainless Steel Cleaning Methods and Recommendations Guide, in PDF format.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm
- Phone your local branch on 1300 272 926
- For a Live chat open the Got Questions? window on the bottom right of your screen
- Send us an Email