2438mm long x 762mm deep x 900mm high
1.2mm Food grade 304 stainless steel bench top
2.5mm Galvanised undershelf, height adjustable – see upgrade options for stainless
38mm Diameter stainless legs – see upgrade options for high grade stainless
Adjustable feet screw out to give an extra 14mm height – see upgrade options for castors or screw down feet
Supplied Flat Pack Ready For Assembly
Benches are supplied flat pack for ease-of-handling and to lower freight costs.
Simply attach your legs & undershelf to the bench top. It takes about 15 minutes to erect a bench. We recommend the use of a friend, passing stranger or friendly looking co-worker.
Box Size: 2485 x 807 x 100mm high
Gross Weight: 58.4kg
Bench top: 220kg
Brayco Stainless Steel is made from 95% recycled materials.
We recommend you upgrade your stainless legs to High Grade Stainless Steel Legs if your bench will be used in very wet, extremely salty or chemical conditions, or if your bench will be used outside.
All benches are supplied with a galvanised shelf, stainless legs and height adjustable feet.
You have the option to upgrade to suit your workspace.
- Stainless steel undershelf for extra storage and quick access.
- High grade stainless steel legs
- Fix your bench to your floor with screw down feet with stainless legs.
- Use screw down feet with high grade stainless legs for extremely salty or chemical conditions.
- High quality heavy-duty lockable castors with stainless legs.
- High quality heavy-duty lockable castors with high grade stainless legs.
Delivery made easy
We deliver coast-to-coast around Australia from our warehouses in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Melbourne, Tasmania, Sydney and Adelaide.
What if my goods are damaged?
We take great care to ensure all goods are packed appropriately for safe travel, however damages can occur in transit. Please inspect goods thoroughly. Should goods arrive damaged, do not sign for or accept the delivery. Please report any damage to us immediately. Call 1300 272 926
Can I cancel or return my order?
At Brayco we understand that after purchasing you may realise the item doesn’t fit and you require a refund or exchange.
We will happily take an item back if it is in original condition and has all its packaging. If it is damaged, then we’ll have to have a chat.
Please call one of our friendly service team on 1300 272 926 within 7 days of purchase to discuss your return.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Click here to download and view our latest Brayco Catalogue, in PDF format.
Click here to download and view our Stainless Steel Cleaning Methods and Recommendations Guide, in PDF format.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm
- Phone your local branch on 1300 272 926
- For a Live chat open the Got Questions? window on the bottom right of your screen
- Send us an Email