Strong Epoxy shelf unit, with adjustable feet perfect for uneven floors. Epoxy resin is a rubberised coating that makes them highly water resistant. Ideally suited for coolrooms or refrigerated environments.
Included in the box:
4 x upright posts
16 x clips
4 x shelves
4 x adjustable feet
914mm long x 457mm deep x 1800mm high
• 1.2mm Steel – thicker than most competing systems
• Shelves made of steel, then dipped in an epoxy resin
• Epoxy resin coating makes shelves water resistant – perfect for cool rooms or refrigerated environments
• Epoxy shelving is suitable for use in temperatures from 0-300 degrees Celsius
• Adjustable feet, shelves can be level on uneven surfaces
• Feet upgradable to castors or heavy duty castors
• Extra shelves and shelf dividers also available
• Supplied flat pack – simple assembly required.
Load capacity is 150kg per shelf
Shelving with standard wheels overall capacity of the unit is 240kg
Shelving with heavy duty wheels overall capacity of the unit is 320kg
Box Size: 930 x 470 x 170mm high
Delivery made easy
We deliver coast-to-coast around Australia from our warehouses in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Melbourne, Tasmania, Sydney and Adelaide.
What if my goods are damaged?
We take great care to ensure all goods are packed appropriately for safe travel, however damages can occur in transit. Please inspect goods thoroughly. Should goods arrive damaged, do not sign for or accept the delivery. Please report any damage to us immediately. Call 1300 272 926
Can I cancel or return my order?
At Brayco we understand that after purchasing you may realise the item doesn’t fit and you require a refund or exchange.
We will happily take an item back if it is in original condition and has all its packaging. If it is damaged, then we’ll have to have a chat.
Please call one of our friendly service team on 1300 272 926 within 7 days of purchase to discuss your return.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Click here to download and view our latest Brayco Catalogue, in PDF format.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm
- Phone your local branch on 1300 272 926
- For a Live chat open the Got Questions? window on the bottom right of your screen
- Send us an Email