Stainless Steel Bench, 610 x 457 x 900mm high.
Compact food grade 304 stainless bench.
See upgrades to add high grade stainless legs, screw down feet or castors.
Included in the box:
1 x bench top
1 x undershelf
4 x legs
4 x adjustable feet
1 x allen key & screws
1 x set of assembly instructions
610mm long x 457mm deep x 900mm high
1.2mm Food grade 304 stainless steel bench top
1.2mm galvanised under shelf, height adjustable – see upgrade options for high grade stainless
38mm Diameter stainless legs – see upgrade options for high grade stainless
Adjustable feet screw out to give an extra 14mm height – see upgrade options for castors or screw down feet
Supplied Flat Pack Ready For Assembly
Benches are supplied flat pack for ease-of-handling and to lower freight costs.
Simply attach your legs & undershelf to the bench top. It takes about 15 minutes to erect a bench. We recommend the use of a friend, passing stranger or friendly looking co-worker.
Bench Box: 655 x 500 x 100mm high
Legs Box: 880 x 90 x 90mm
Gross Weight: 9.2kg
Bench top: 180kg
Brayco Stainless Steel is made from 95% recycled materials.
We recommend you upgrade your stainless legs to High Grade Stainless Steel Legs if your bench will be used in very wet, extremely salty or chemical conditions, or if your bench will be used outside.
All benches are supplied with a galvanised shelf, stainless legs and height adjustable feet.
You have the option to upgrade to suit your workspace.
- Stainless steel undershelf for extra storage and quick access.
- High grade stainless steel legs
- Fix your bench to your floor with screw down feet with stainless legs.
- Use screw down feet with high grade stainless legs for extremely salty or chemical conditions.
- High quality heavy-duty lockable castors with stainless legs.
- High quality heavy-duty lockable castors with high grade stainless legs.
Fully Adjustable Rail Kits – for Underbench Storage
These stainless rails can be fixed anywhere on the front and back of bench legs. Rails are perfect when removing shelves to allow for extra storage room such as a dishwasher, washing machine etc. Rails are sold as kits but ask for individual component prices. View Rail Kits.
Leg Attachments – enclose a bench for a counter, desk or stylish cabinet
Attach panels (wood, mdf, acrylic) to bench legs so you can enclose the under space cheaply. Great for turning a simple bench into a stylish cabinet.
See how Brayco customers have used leg attachments on our Gallery page
Convenient over bench storage, with adjustable shelf.
Sits on top of bench. Can be cut down. Top shelf is 350mm deep. Adjustable 2nd shelf is 265mm deep.
We deliver coast-to-coast around Australia from our warehouses in Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne, Tasmania, Sydney and Adelaide — but of course you are welcome to pickup.
Some products are heavy and bulky. For large orders or large items please advise us at checkout if you do not have a forklift on site or require help to unload. One of our friendly team will be in touch to discuss freight with you if need be.
Please carefully check all items upon receipt. If you receive an incorrect or damaged item, please ensure the item is in its original condition and packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
Please click over to our Shipping and Returns page for further details.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Click here to download and view our latest Brayco Catalogue, in PDF format.
Click here to download and view our Stainless Steel Cleaning Methods and Recommendations Guide, in PDF format.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Phone your local branch on 1300 272 926
- For a Live chat open the Got Questions? window on the bottom right of your screen
- Send us an Email