Replica Tolix Counter Table
Solid timber table top with overhang supported by tapered, powder coated steel legs in a classic Tolix design.
Originally designed in 1934 for its strength and style, our replica Xavier Pauchard bar table retains the comfortable, clean design Tolix furniture is known for.
These tables are light weight and easy to maintain. Care information is listed below.
60 x 60 cm x 91 cm high
- Raw wood table top stained to walnut colour. Beautiful wood grain wood that will stand up to knocks and bumps of commercial life.
- Floor safe. Thick rubber feet are securely attached to the legs to protect your floors from scuff and scratches.
- Strong. Premium powder coated steel frame.
- No Wobble – This table is supplied with adjustable feet.
This table is are supplied flat-packed for easy delivery. But don’t worry, construction is a snap!
This Replica Tolix Table will seat 2 – 4 comfortably.
45 cm High Cafe Stools. Versatile little stool. Suitable for dining tables, side tables, events, casual seating and pretty much anything else you can think of!
66 cm High Counter Height Stools. Ideal for kitchen counters and casual seating.
76 cm High Bar Stools. Perfect for bars, events and casual seat.
Dining Chairs. True to the original Tolix design. Strong. Stackable. Classic style.
Replica Tolix Dining Tables. 75 cm high. Sizes from 60 x 60 cm to 180 x 80 cm
Replica Tolix Bar Tables. 107 cm high. Sizes from 60 x 60 cm to 152 x 60 cm
Replica Tolix Counter Tables. 91 cm high
Delivery made easy
We deliver coast-to-coast around Australia from our warehouses in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Melbourne, Tasmania, Sydney and Adelaide.
What if my goods are damaged?
We take great care to ensure all goods are packed appropriately for safe travel, however damages can occur in transit. Please inspect goods thoroughly. Should goods arrive damaged, do not sign for or accept the delivery. Please report any damage to us immediately. Call 1300 272 926
Can I cancel or return my order?
At Brayco we understand that after purchasing you may realise the item doesn’t fit and you require a refund or exchange.
We will happily take an item back if it is in original condition and has all its packaging. If it is damaged, then we’ll have to have a chat.
Please call one of our friendly service team on 1300 272 926 within 7 days of purchase to discuss your return.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Our sister company Chairforce stock a comprehensive range of over 100 commercial grade chairs, stools, tables, bases and table tops.
View the full range by downloading the pdf catalogue here.
Or pop over to the Chairforce website here.
Click here to download our latest Brayco catalogue and view the extensive range of stainless steel cabinets, sinks and benches along with a large range of shelving options.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm
- Phone your local branch on 1300 272 926
- For a Live chat open the Got Questions? window on the bottom right of your screen
- Send us an Email
Our Replica Tolix tables need some tender loving care.
They need to be regularly oiled with linseed oil (or the equivalent), both sides, 2 to 3 times a year.
About Linseed Oil
Linseed oil is a natural oil used to seal timber fencing, furniture, tools and sporting equipment.
Linseed oil is a ‘cost effective’ alternative to expensive timber treatments that doesn’t require sanding upon reapplication and is generally impervious to water, heat, scratches and most stains.
How Does Linseed Oil Work?
When linseed oil is applied to a porous surface, it fills the pores and as it is exposed to the air it gels to form a protective film. The film is generally impervious to water, heat, scratches and most stains.
1. Clean and dry surface.
2. Apply two thin coats with a brush, cloth etc. Allow to dry completely before applying each coat. Linseed oil is the longest drying oil and should be applied in very thin coats and rubbed well into the wood. It is important to allow drying time between coats. Clean off excess oil with a clean, lint-free cloth to avoid the surface drying sticky.
ANY PROBLEMS? GIVE US A CALL