45 cm Replica Tolix Café Stool
Originally designed in 1934 for its strength rather than style, the Tolix stool has become a popular choice for home and commerce.
Chairforce have now sold over 50,000 replica Tolix stools in Australia so you’ve probably already sat on a Tolix stool! This stool is a light weight, stackable option that is easy to maintain.
40 x 40 cm seat
45 cm high
- Floor safe. Generously thick rubber feet are securely attached to the legs to protect your floors from scuff and scratches.
- Stackable. Our replica Tolix stools are light-weight and stackable. Perfect for cafe and commercial use.
- Supplied Assembled. Supplied fully assembled and ready to go! Our replica Tolix stools feature expertly welded seams and the original cross bar support for extra strength.
- Strong. X-shaped reinforcement bar under the seat – an original feature of the Xavier Pauchard design Premium powder coated steel frame
66 cm High Counter Height Stools. Ideal for kitchen counters and casual seating.
76 cm High Bar Stools. Perfect for bars, events and casual seat.
Dining Chairs. True to the original Tolix design. Strong. Stackable. Classic style.
Replica Tolix Dining Tables. 75 cm high. Sizes from 60 x 60 cm to 180 x 80 cm
Replica Tolix Bar Tables. 107 cm high. Sizes from 60 x 60 cm to 152 x 60 cm
Replica Tolix Counter Tables. 91 cm high
Delivery made easy
We deliver coast-to-coast around Australia from our warehouses in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Melbourne, Tasmania, Sydney and Adelaide.
What if my goods are damaged?
We take great care to ensure all goods are packed appropriately for safe travel, however damages can occur in transit. Please inspect goods thoroughly. Should goods arrive damaged, do not sign for or accept the delivery. Please report any damage to us immediately. Call 1300 272 926
Can I cancel or return my order?
At Brayco we understand that after purchasing you may realise the item doesn’t fit and you require a refund or exchange.
We will happily take an item back if it is in original condition and has all its packaging. If it is damaged, then we’ll have to have a chat.
Please call one of our friendly service team on 1300 272 926 within 7 days of purchase to discuss your return.
We’re excited to offer a free Click and Collect service. Simply shop online and collect from your local branch at a time that suits you.
- Simply shop online and select Click and Collect option at checkout.
- You can pay online or at the branch when you collect your order.
- When your order is ready one of our friendly customer service team will call you to let you know it’s time to head into the branch. Remember to bring a copy of the email and some photo ID with you. ( or proof of purchase)
Whilst we will always endeavour to have your click and collect order ready within 5 hours, with larger orders we may not always be able to fulfil within this timeframe.
Need some help?
We love to talk stainless.
We are available Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm
- 1300 272 926
- Live chat
- Email us